I had the best blow dry the other day. I switched up stylists and visited Shannon Walsh at Jeffrey Lyle Salon on Newbury St. and left feeling fab. I had one of those moments where you walk down the street and the wind catches your hair and you just feel great. It was my mini-movie moment. I have naturally curly hair so a really good blow dry is very important to me because of all the work it saves me. I only had a trim and blow out for my first visit but best believe I'll be back for a second visit VERY soon. If you're in the Boston area go see Shannon, tell her Lini sent you :)
I'm back from sunny Florida where I got to spend 5 days relaxing in warm weather. And then I returned to Boston and it was all over. I went down to Fort Myers to catch a Red Sox Spring Training game and to Orlando to spend time with my Gramdmother. Here's what I wore while I away.
* jean capris - via Filenes * orange tank - Go Jane * running sneakers - Nike
* denim mini skirt - Old Navy * Red Sox ruffle shirt - Touch by Alyssa Milano * red sneakers - Chuck Taylors
* cropped jeans - Wet Seal * green screen tee - Abercrombie & Fitch * running sneakers - Nike
* black leggings * white pocket tank - Wet Seal * black boyfriend blazer - Express * leopard print flat - Old Navy
I leave to Florida this afternoon and I love to travel comfortably but also don't like to go in too casual of clothes (i.e., sweats, pajamas). This is my in between. Florida isn't my favorite place to travel and given the fact that this will be the first time in Florida without my Gramps I know it will be a little hard. But I have 80 degree temps to look forward to and I get to leave the dreary 40 degrees behind in Boston.
* black leggings * screen tee - H&M * black boyfriend blazer - Express * running sneakers - Nike
My ridiculously awesome boss gave me a ticket to see President Obama speak on education at a local school this afternoon. How exciting!! I thought it would be perfectly school appropriate to wear my "Catholic school uniform" for such an event. I'll post more details tomorrow.